Gigantic thanks to soiba for nominating me for this award. I feel so honoured and grateful. I can’t thank you enough. This is a great encouragement to keep writing, especially for a newbie like me.
The Versatile Blogger Award was created to feature and recognize blogs that have unique content, high quality of writing, and fantastic photos. As the web page about the Versatile Blogger Award says: Honour those bloggers who bring something special to your life whether every day or only now and then.
Rules for the nominations:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers for this award and inform them.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Put the logo of Versatile Blogger in your post and display the rules also.
7 FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I am an engineering student who loves writing and reading fiction more than she loves coding. Sigh.
- I am an ambivert. It takes time for me to mix up with people but when I do there’s no room for any formalities.
- I love dogs. A lot. An awful lot.
- I don’t expect compliments and praise but when I get one I get all mushy. No kidding. They really make my day.
- I love music barring rock, metal, rap, EDM or whatever falls close to them.
- I cannot survive a day without having at least a cup of coffee. It is a necessity for my body to keep functioning.
- I am very lazy when it comes to any kind of physical activity. Please don’t tell me to get the door or water the plants or anything which involves me moving from my position. ( I have to get up after a teeny-weeny shout from my mother xD)
Sorry but I don’t know a lot of people here.
Do leave the links to your post if you decide to do this. I would love to know more about my fellow bloggers. See you all soon and stay blessed.